Buying a pre-owned biofeedback device is not something you want to take lightly, because it is a substantial investment.
I know what it’s like to take a loss on a large investment, and it’s not fun…it’s not fun at all.
That’s why I just finished writing a buyer’s guide for pre-owned biofeedback devices for you, because I don’t want you to go through what I went through.
And I also want you to be able to experience the amazing feeling you will get when you save thousands of dollars by purchasing a quality pre-owned biofeedback device instead of buying a new one. Because as you know, new ones are not cheap.
Over the past few years, I’ve helped people both buy and sell pre-owned biofeedback devices. So I have been on both sides of the fence, which is a huge advantage. And I want to pass that advantage and my knowledge on to you.
My new buyer’s guide is called, “The Top 23 Questions You MUST Ask BEFORE Buying a Pre-Owned Biofeedback Device.”
In it, I will reveal the top 23 questions that you have to ask if you want to avoid buying a lemon of a biofeedback device.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- How to Avoid Buying a Lemon
- Discover the one thing you can do that will drastically decrease the chances of you buying a lemon.
- A Special Kind of Picture You Should Ask For That Could Save You Thousands
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but the right kind of picture is worth $1000s when purchasing a pre-owned biofeedback device.
- The One Thing the Seller Should Agree To Or You Should WALK AWAY
- In negotiations, there is alway some give and take. However, some are deal breakers, and this is one of them!
So if you’re in the market for a pre-owned biofeedback device, and you want to avoid buying a lemon, simply go here to receive instant access to my new buyer’s guide for pre-owned biofeedback devices:
I’m not sure how long I’m going to keep it free. So I suggest you go download it now, while it still is!
I hope it helps you!
And if you would like to see the current listings we have of quality biofeedback devices in mint condition, check out Ian’s For Sale page.
Good luck with your purchase!